CozyVest® Calming Music for Dogs
Helps to Calm Your Dog During Anxiety
Calming Music for dogs is proven to help with pet’s anxiety issues.
Dogs suffer from anxiety due to Separation, Thunder, Travel, Vet Visits, Fireworks, and more.
The relaxing tone helps to reduce stress and fear when dogs encounter those moments of anxiety.
Recent studies have shown that playing calming music for dogs helped at animal shelters, with less barking, lower respiratory rates, and lower grades of the stress hormone cortisol.
When to Play Calming Music for Dogs
- During the adjustment period after you first bring home a new puppy or dog.
- Whenever you leave your dog home alone.
- When your dog spends time in their crate, puppy zone, or in their safe space.
- During thunderstorms or fireworks.
- Helping a restless puppy or dog fall asleep.
- At the veterinary clinic during exams.
- While riding in the car to help ease travel anxiety.
- If your dog gets anxious around Strangers or other Dogs you can also play the music.
Using Calming Music for dogs to help prevent barking
If your dog barks because of the noises they hear coming from the outside, you can play the music for dogs to help cover the sounds.
It’s normal for dogs to alert bark when they hear something outside, and noise masking can be a great management tool.
Calming Music for pets can reduce the amount of barking that your dog does while they are alone or at nighttime.
That is to say, It is something that you and your neighbors will definitely find helpful.
How it Works
CozyVest’s Music Box plays constant music that repeats itself over and over.
Also, you have an option to set up the Music Player to play 2, 5, or 10 hours.
Furthermore, it includes Two Triple A batteries.
Finally, It is compatible with the CozyVest® Thunder Vest For Dogs.
» Visit our main brand Agon for more therapy products for Dogs.